- Design stovepipes out of the picture.
“…stop building systems from the user interface down and instead build the system from the data up. “
- Font libre!
- CMS Watch: SharePoint not Web optimized
- U.S. approves Office Open XML standard, with some reservations
- Open XML voted down but not out – Standard falls short of certification, as some cite need for further review
- R. Fink | Open Document democracy, Tammany Hall style
We’re going to try teaching our baby signs. I took a look at the ASL Browser to start learning some simple signs. When baby boy gets older, we will have to check out the Baby Signing Time & Baby Signs dvds.
Ain’t nothing wrong with contradiction – 37signals
“We’re all human and we all change our minds—hopefully. Those who don’t change their minds, or who aren’t influenced by other minds, are frozen in time. They’ve declared: “Learning is over, I know all there is to know.” That’s sad. “
When searching for “The Ladybug Picnic” I came across Elizabeth Mitchell’s website, youaremyflower.org. Take a moment to listen to some of her posted songs. Her music has a wonderful quality to it. She has released several albums, but my favorite is You Are My Sunshine. It has some great songs from my childhood, The Ladybug Picnic, Crawdad, and Froggy went a Courting. I’m going to have to invest in my own copies.